What you'll need:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshamallows
- 1/3 cup red velvet cake mix
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (I used Ghiradelli)
- 1 tub cream cheese frosting
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- Add marshmallows and cake mix. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat then add cereal. Then add chocolate chips
- Pour into pans and press flat, using wax paper (unless you find a better method. If you do, please let me know what it is!)
- Cut into hearts if desired and top with cream cheese frosting.