What you'll need:
- 1 box of cake mix and any ingredients needed on the box to bake the cake.
- 1 tub of frosting (you'll only need about 3/4 of it)
- 1 package of almond bark, chocolate chips, or candy melts (I typically just use almond bark)
- Mix and bake the boxed cake according to the directions.
- Let the cake cool completely then crumble.
- Pour cake into large bowl then dump in 3/4 of a tub of frosting.
- Mix until the frosting is no longer visible.
Now I'm going to post a ton of these pictures, drool, then go eat a cakeball. Wouldn't you do the same?