What you'll need:
- 1 1/4 cups butter (prepare for artery clogging.)
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (really it should be two cups white sugar, but I experimented this way, and they ended up delicious. So, really it's up to you.)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (give or take)
-Blend butter and sugar until creamy. Add in eggs one at a time, combining after each addition. Then add in vanilla.
-In a separate bowl combine cocoa, flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually combine into creamed mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips. I did use semi-sweet chocolate chips but feel free to be different. I'm sure either white chocolate chips or butterscotch would be amazing in these.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, be careful not to overbake. Let cool on wire rack.