Wednesday, June 20, 2012

S'mores Pizza

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I don't think that I need to say anything more after showing you that. Seriously. If you don't think that looks delicious, then there's something wrong with you.

So this little experiment happened almost a month ago, but I decided to finally blog about it now, because it's crappy out and I need something to do before I stuff my face with pizza. I wish I was stuffing my face with this pizza.

What you'll need:

  • One tube of Pillsbury pizza dough, or whatever brand you prefer
  • 1 bag of chocolate chips
  • Mini marshmallows
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 2 tablespoons softened butter
  • 1/4 cup flour
To make:

- Prepare the pizza dough according to directions on tube.
-Dump the entire bag of chocolate chips on top of prepared crust, following with as many marshmallows as you'd like.
-In a bowl combine the brown sugar, oats, butter and flour. Sprinkle mixture on top of pizza.
- Bake for ten minutes, then enjoy!

Before...

After. With a bite taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment