Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Strawberries and Cream Pie
-1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream + 1 tablespoon
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 carton of strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- In a mixer, beat cream until it peaks.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla
- Fold in about 1/3 of the cream into the cream cheese mixture to mix, then fold in the rest.
I would recommend you taste this mixture. Only because it's delicious and you might not be able to stop eating it. Noah and I had issues when we made this. Just look at it. Doesn't it look yummy?