What you'll need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin tins with 18 liners.
- Measure 1/4 cup of sugar and set aside
- Melt the stick of butter in microwave and set aside so it cools
-Measure out flour and baking powder in a separate bowl, mix, and set aside.
- Beat 3/4 cup of sugar with the eggs until creamy.
- While mixing egg mixture, incorporate the butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, and milk.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into liners and bake for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool in tins for 15 minutes, then remove from muffin tin and place on wire rack to cool completely.