Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nutella Cupcakes

So I have a friend, Nicole. She's completely obsessed with Nutella. And until yesterday, I had been a Nutella virgin (shocking, right?! That stuff is amazing!) Well since Nicole loves this chocolatey heaven in a jar, I decided to make her cupcakes out of it for her birthday present.  I got the recipe from Feisty Cook, so feel free to look there for the recipe if you'd like to make them! I'll just post some of the lovely pictures I took. I hope they make your mouth water :)

Oh and when she says to spoon a half a teaspoon of Nutella on top of the cupcakes, she means it. I thought I'd go a little crazy and put a full teaspoon on top. Big mistake. It makes the swirling really hard.
Case. And. Point.

But in the end they turned out okay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment