What you'll need:
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff (7 oz.)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 oz unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 2 tablespoons strongly brewed coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
-In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips, butter, unsweetened chocolate, and coffee; cook and stir often on low heat until everything is melted and the mixture is smooth. Cool. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- Prepare whipping cream by beating heavy cream and powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form. Top the pie then add chocolate shavings, if desired.