What you'll need:
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 oz milk chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with 12 liners
-In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add one egg at a time and whisk. Mix in melted chocolate and oil.
-Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda to wet mixture and whisk until combined.
-Fill liners and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool. I topped mine with cocoa infused whipped cream.