The best part about this pie is that it only has four ingredients (plus two for the whipped cream topping).
What you'll need:
- One can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 9 inch pre-made graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl beat together the eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before refrigerating. Top with whipped cream before ready to serve.